DACHSHUND AND DACHSHUNDS is your definitive Dachshund Guide Everything is covered: from Dachshund Puppies, Dachshund Breeders, Dachshund Grooming, Dachshund Training, bringing your Dachshund home, Dachshund Dogs as Adults, Dachshund Health & Nutrition, Dachshund Temperament, and all the proven INSIDER TIPS you'll need to have the very best experience with your Dachshund
This one-stop resource will help you to care for, train, & build a successful partnership with your Dachshund, & makes a great gift for new owners and experienced Dachshund lovers.
Canine author Susanne Saben has produced the most in-depth & up-to-date book yet on the Dachshund. The 118 pages are easy to read & packed full of practical info & breeders' tips on everything you need to know about getting to know, caring for & living with the magnificent Dachshund Everything is Covered - including:
Dachshund Puppies - You'll Learn:
- How to prepare Your Home & Yard
- What to do when Your puppy first arrives
- Dachshund Sleeping Arrangements
- Getting through the first week
- Exercise - how much and what type
- Crate training for your Dachshund
- Socialization - what does it mean and how to do it right
- Dacshund Training and Obedience
- How to avoid the missteps which could make Your Dachshund's personality not turn out right.
Dachshund And Dachshunds is full of tried-and-tested personalized advice on what to expect & all aspects of life with your Dachshund, from bringing home your puppy through adolescence- and into a thriving adulthood.
For anyone who hasn't chosen their Dachshund yet there is:
- Dachshund variations and color patterns.
- Dachshund hybrids and how to tell Purebred from Mixes
- The Personality of the Dachshund vs Other Competing Breeds
- Dachshund Breeders- What to look for (and to AVOID ).
- Where NOT to Buy a Dachshund
- How to Pick a Healthy Dachshund Puppy or Dachshund Adult
- Temperament: Quickly understanding the Temperament of the exact Dachshund You're Considering
- Dachshund Socialization- Preventing Anti-Social Behavior
Learn about Dachshund Food-What breeders recommend, Feeding Puppies, Raw Diets, Avoiding Food Allergies, Understanding Dog Food Labels, & Feeding Older Dogs.
In Depth- Dachshund Health: including Ears, Skin, Allergies, Spaying, Neutering, Vaccinations, Preventing Fleas & Microchipping, Dachshund common illnesses and how to avoid them
Renowned world expert advice on the Dachshund including grooming & caring for the Dachshund coat & skin, and the BEST activities to make them shine
PS: This is not a run-of-the-mill book... it is for true Dachshund lovers- full of real world advice on how to make the most of your Dachshund's life and journey together
"The Dachshund is a rarely intelligent and unique breed - this is a really well done Dachshund Book that I truly enjoyed." Megan Retlew, Charlotte, NC
"Great photographs & Dachshund tips " Morgan Demeter, Phoenix, AZ
"One of the best Dachshund books out there- especially the breed specific info and the vivid photographs." P. Simpson, Portland, OR.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781911355793
- ISBN-10: 1911355791
- Publisher: Dym Worldwide Publishers
- Publish Date: April 2018
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.32 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.49 pounds
- Page Count: 118