NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
The Daniel Plan is far more than a diet plan. It is an appetizing approach to achieving a healthy lifestyle by optimizing the five key essentials of faith, food, fitness, focus, and friends.
Unlike the thousands of other books on the market, this book is not about a new diet, guilt-driven gym sessions, or shame-driven fasts. Your path to holistic health begins here, as Pastor Rick Warren and fitness and medical experts Dr. Daniel Amen and Dr. Mark Hyman guide you to incorporate healthy choices into your current lifestyle.
The concepts in this book will encourage you to deepen your relationship with God and develop a community of supportive friends who will encourage you to make smart food and fitness choices each and every day. This results in gradual changes that transform your life as they help you:
- Conquer your worst cravings
- Find healthy replacement foods for the foods you love
- Discover exercise you enjoy
- Boost your energy and kick-start your metabolism
- Lose weight
- Think more clearly
- Explore biblical principles for health
- . . . and ultimately create an all-around healthy lifestyle
It's time to feast on something bigger than a fad. Start your journey to impactful, long-lasting, and sustainable results today
Plus, get more from The Daniel Plan with The Daniel Plan Cookbook, The Daniel Plan Journal, and The Daniel Plan 365-Day Devotional.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780310344292
- ISBN-10: 0310344298
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: December 2013
- Dimensions: 9.22 x 6.4 x 1.23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 pounds
- Page Count: 352