The main challenges and strategies of success for
CHRISTIAN WOMEN LEADERS
Are you showing up for your own life? Or are you watching it slowly drain away, each moment emptied of its potential?
At age twenty, Halee Gray Scott was doing things her way when God challenged her with these two questions. Confronted with the brevity of human life, she determined to start living with purpose and passion and help others do the same. For the last seven years, Halee has been studying the lives of female Christian leaders to determine what keeps them from fully flourishing as people of influence. It's not that Christian women cannot or do not want to lead; it's that their way is fraught with roadblocks.
In Dare Mighty Things, Halee unpacks the results of her research, tackling the top challenges for Christian women, including:
- What prevents us from seeing ourselves as leaders
- How to discern what we are really, truly meant to do
- How to navigate between our roles as women and leaders
- How the myth that only "exceptional" Christian women can lead hurts all Christian women
Dare Mighty Things is a guidebook for women navigating the difficult waters of leadership. Packed with helpful advice and strategies for success, it will challenge you to claim your God-given potential and lead with confidence, poise, and grace.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780310514442
- ISBN-10: 0310514444
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: February 2014
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 256