Embrace a healthier lifestyle in 14 days with 100 delicious Mediterranean dishes
For decades, Europeans have embraced the delicious Mediterranean diet filled with fresh, whole, minimally processed foods that produce health benefits like reduced risk of heart disease and diabetes. With more than 80 easy-to-make recipes, The 14-Day Mediterranean Diet for Beginners is your introductory guide to integrating this way of eating into your everyday life.
From Morning Glory Muffins to Tortellini in Red Pepper Sauce, the 14-day program includes meals and snacks to satisfy your every craving. In addition to the two-week meal plan, you'll find helpful tips about meal-planning basics like batch cooking, freezing meals, and smart shortcuts. This is your starting point to living happier and healthier by embracing the Mediterranean diet.
The 14-Day Mediterranean Diet for Beginners includes:
- Mediterranean 101--Get a crash course on the Mediterranean diet including information on its wellness advantages and descriptions of different cultural cuisines that make up the menu.
- Simple inventory--Detailed lists allow you to fill your shopping cart quickly and easily.
- Plenty of possibilities--Learn to replace unhealthy foods in your current rotation with tons of great substitution suggestions.
Let The 14-Day Mediterranean Diet for Beginners help improve your overall health and wellness.
- ISBN-13: 9781646116003
- ISBN-10: 1646116003
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 220