2020, the year that COVID-19 changed everything.
What's the new normal? Where do we go from here?
The Day Tomorrow Said No, by Bill Jensen, answers these questions, and more. It is a leadership book with a bold call to action: To change the conversation about, and the leadership of, the future of work. In most organizations, discussions about the future of work get turned into overused banalities - self-driving, robotized memes - deliberately ignoring the most difficult truth: We are leaving too many people behind. The current global pandemic made that abundantly clear across all areas of society and business.
The Day Tomorrow Said No is unlike any other leadership book. It's an illustrated fable, where characters Today, Tomorrow, and Little One save the future, with your help. Actual future-focused trends and data drive both the story and a completely new understanding of what we need to do to win the battle for the future.
Bill Jensen is globally ranked as a Top 5 Thought Leader in the Future of Work, Transformational Leadership, and Digital Transformation. He brings over 35 years of experience and research in solving leaders' toughest challenges to this book, and creates a new path to hope, redemption, and more amazing futures for us all. The Day Tomorrow Said No is specifically designed to spark completely new conversations about the future of work, as well as new ways of thinking and being.
Who needs The Day Tomorrow Said No
- Leaders, Managers focused on growth, innovation, and transforming the organization in a post-COVID 19 world
- HR, Training, Coaches developing the much-needed skillsets for tomorrow's leaders
- Disruptors, CIOs who are focused on Design Thinking: Tech that benefits everyone
- Individual Teammates who understand that they must disrupt themselves to succeed in a post-COVID 19 world
- ISBN-13: 9781628657111
- ISBN-10: 1628657111
- Publisher: Authors Place Press
- Publish Date: February 2021
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.01 x 0.23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.46 pounds
- Page Count: 112