You were always meant to be brave. Whether you're making a major decision, dealing with a difficult transition, or facing fear, 100 Days to Brave Guided Journal will help you develop courage and confidence to move forward. Hundreds of thousands of readers have learned what it means to be brave enough to step into their true selves through Annie F. Down's book 100 Days to Brave.
The guided journal takes you even further on your journey toward being brave in every aspect of your life by:
- Weaving excerpts from 100 Days to Brave with journaling prompts, Bible verses, and memorable quotes
- Exploring the state of your faith and analyzing the path you are on compared to where you want to be
- Establishing daily habits to keep you mentally strong and to be the best version of yourself
This highly interactive book can be used on its own or along with the 100 Days to Brave devotional. With a foiled cover, a ribbon marker, and beautifully designed interiors, this is a perfect gift for:
- Graduates, someone beginning a new job, or someone considering a new career path
- Anyone facing a new challenge in life or seeking a guided journal for self-discovery
The 100 Days to Brave Guided Journal will help you stop fear from holding you back.
- ISBN-13: 9780310455226
- ISBN-10: 0310455227
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 208