Now that more than 850,000 copies of 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue have been sold, thousands of readers with tongue trouble can testify that Deborah Pegues' approach works in real, everyday life.
As a companion to the bestselling book, this interactive 30-day guide will help readers put into practice what they're learning. Features include...
- questions that will help readers think through how the book's advice can apply to their circumstances
- ideas and plans to overcome negative speech patterns
- words from Scripture to reinforce the changes readers are making
The key to overcoming foot-in-mouth disease, indicates the author, is letting God's way of thinking sink into your brain and then be reflected in your speech. This practical, hands-on guide will show readers how to do this.
Excellent for personal or group study.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780736921312
- ISBN-10: 0736921311
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: September 2007
- Dimensions: 7.98 x 5.34 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.29 pounds
- Page Count: 144