Discover how to survive and thrive in an increasingly digital world
Digital strategy should consist of more than just updating your business' desktop computers and buying the newest smartphones for your employees. It requires the reimagining of existing business processes and the implementation of the latest technologies into current business activity to enable new capabilities for your firm.
In Decisively Digital: From Creating a Culture to Designing Strategy, digital strategy advisor and author Alexander Loth leverages his extensive experience working with Microsoft, CERN, and SAP to deliver a robust and accessible exploration of what it takes for a company to unlock the potential of new digital technologies. You'll discover how to:
- Utilize new technologies to establish a digital culture and realize the benefits of modern work for your employees
- Unleash the abilities that come with processing big data and taking advantage of data democracy, analytics, and cloud computing
- Implement artificial intelligence, blockchain, process automation, and IoT in a way that goes beyond the hype and delivers real business results
Packed with interviews with industry leaders and real-world customer examples, Decisively Digital is ideal for CIOs, CDOs, and other executives and professionals who need to know how technology can improve their businesses and power results today and tomorrow.
- ISBN-13: 9781119737285
- ISBN-10: 1119737281
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: July 2021
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 400