"Become the greatest parent in the world who understands how to manage children and teens with oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) so that you may coexist in peaceful, happy harmony. There is truly no place like home when everyone lives by the same rules and are on the same page "
Parents, teachers, role models, authority figures, and guardians have the most important job on the planet. They carry the responsibility of guiding generations of impactful youths to keep our planet thriving for the future. At times, this task can be very peaceful and easy. However, there are those difficult times when adolescents seem possessed with demons. The most common hardship parents experience is dealing with defiant children. Today you will learn how to overcome this major struggle.
Focal points of Defiant Child Blueprint:
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) treatment
- How to counteract attention-seeking behaviors
- ODD strategies for kids and teens
- Tips for parents raising a defiant child
- Strategies for teachers who want to stop classroom distractions
- Example success stories of defiant child behavior strategies
- Unorthodox methods of intervention to treat your defiant child
- How to establish boundaries, set rules, and discipline your child
- And more
Save Massive Amounts of Time and Money
No need to spend precious time researching unreliable information on the internet. No need to spend hard-earned money on therapy or behavior services that cost up to $100 PER SESSION. This low-priced book is filled with information that will get you on the right path of becoming an effective, loving parent with a calmer, compliant child.
Healthy parenting is right at the tip of your fingers. Most people claim that being a parent is the hardest job in the world. In reality, it is the most important job in the world that can be made easy if you know how kids work. Luckily, this book has the key solutions you are looking for. Get it today to finally enjoy well-deserved peace with your child
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781796683196
- ISBN-10: 1796683191
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: February 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 pounds
- Page Count: 56