Regardless of your position, learn how to lead with impact by utilizing John C. Maxwell's thirty years of experience teaching people how to make a significant difference in their organizations.
As one of the most trusted leadership mentors, John C. Maxwell debunks the myths that hold people back from leaning into and developing their influence. In this inspiring call-to-action, he shows middle managers how to leverage their unique positions and become 360 degree leaders by exercising influence in all directions--up (to the boss), across (among their peers), and down (to those they lead).
In The 360 Degree Leader, you will learn how to:
- overcome the challenges facing the vast majority of professionals;
- understand the pressures and pain points that come from being caught in the middle;
- and gain the confidence and competence to step into their roles as significant influencers.
Complete with a workbook to help you personalize your leadership journey and the authors' plethora of stories, studies, and development models and strategies, The 360 Degree Leader equips you with the skills you need to begin making a difference in your organization, career, and life, today--with or without the promotion.
There are endless opportunities for those trying to lead from the middle of an organization. From what you are, your influence is already greater than you know.
- ISBN-13: 9781400203598
- ISBN-10: 1400203597
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publish Date: October 2011
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 368