Find relief from depression symptoms with advanced tools for teens ages 12 to 17
This depression workbook draws on the most effective and up-to-date techniques, like cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness, to deliver simple exercises that help teens learn how to conquer depression.
Learn how to identify the differences between normal stress and depression, and find easy exercises designed to help you develop the skills you need to manage your emotional well-being and bring happiness back into your life.
The Depression Workbook for Teens includes:
- Advice for teens―Tackle your depression head-on using strategies written with your unique needs and time constraints in mind.
- Useful tools―With quizzes, journaling prompts, conversation starters, and more, you'll discover simple skill-building exercises that improve your mood and build your self-esteem.
- Practical problem solving―Find ways to work through the challenges you're facing, like fighting with your parents, getting up in the morning, struggling with homework, and more.
The Depression Workbook for Teens gives you the helping hand you need to get through this difficult time.
- ISBN-13: 9781641525770
- ISBN-10: 1641525770
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.45 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.99 pounds
- Page Count: 162
- Reading Level: Ages 12-17