God has a plan for your life.
More often than not, it's a detour, one that can leave you feeling temporarily stalled and slowed down. Which nobody likes. But detours are necessary if any improvements are going to be made on the paths we travel. Or if any wreck is going to be cleaned up or a hazard avoided. Detours are designed for our own good, regardless of how we view or feel about them.
- How do you find the destiny God has designed for your life?
- How can you make the most of the detours God has planned for you?
- Is there a way to shorten a detour and speed up your progression in life?
- What is the purpose of a detour?
- ISBN-13: 9781433686597
- ISBN-10: 1433686597
- Publisher: B&H Books
- Publish Date: January 2017
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 224