Manage your personal diabetes journey with a comprehensive food journal
When dealing with diabetes, holding yourself accountable for diet and lifestyle changes is crucial to managing the condition. The Diabetes Food Journal is the perfect place to record every detail, including meals, sugar levels, water consumption, and activity.
By maintaining a consistent diary, you can improve your numbers as you learn more about what works. This straightforward and practical approach takes health journaling to the next level with additional prompts for notes on feelings and a sleep tracker. Discover the most simple and complete method for living your best life.
The Diabetes Food Journal includes:
- Intuitive design--This smartly organized food journal helps you consistently log information so you can recognize useful patterns.
- 125 days to success--Use 4 months' worth of empty pages to jot down all your goals and outcomes during this period.
- Small and private--The limited size ensures you can keep all your points to yourself.
Easily track your blood sugar levels and food intake with the Diabetes Food Journal.
- ISBN-13: 9781647390242
- ISBN-10: 1647390249
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 146