It's Time to Make Some Changes, Starting with Your Diet.
As we all know, eating a diet that is lower in sugar is important for most of us but especially important for those who are diabetes.
This Diabetes Air Fryer Cookbook contains the following categories:
- Appetizers and Siders
- Beef, Pork and Lamb
- Fish and Seafood
This Diabetes Air Fryer Cookbook will take care of your scarce cooking time, increase your desire and commitment to a healthy lifestyle. From this cookbook you will learn:
- How to Identify if you have Diabetes
- Types of Diabetes
- Risks of Type-2 Diabetes
- The link between obesity and type 2 Diabetes
- How can diabetes be prevented and controlled
- A healthy meal can help ease the effects of Diabetes
- Food to eat
- Food to avoid
- What is an Air Fryer?
- Advantages of using an Air Fryer
- How it works?
- How to start cooking in an Air Fryer
- How to Clean and Maintain Your Air Fryer
- 30-day meal plan to make the start of your journey easier.
- And more...
Get a copy of this great Diabetes Air Fryer Cookbook and enjoy your life once and for all.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781698472355
- ISBN-10: 1698472358
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Page Count: 112