Do you want to feed your furry best friend in a healthy and sustainable manner?
Are you tired of reading scary dog food recalls that are putting your pets health at risk?
Do you just want a simple solution that puts you in control, and allows for your dog to live a happier and healthier life?
Then keep reading...
When stepping into a grocery store or pet shop you are greeted with aisles and walls of different pet food options. All these bright colored packages of dry and wet foods creatively marketed to get your attention... unfortunately, most of these options are not necessarily the best and healthiest for your dog.
Just as humans have switched from healthy, natural and traditional diets to processed and mass-produced foods, we have made the same choices on behalf of our dogs. We are feeding our dogs the same "fast food" day in and day out, and this limits their nutritional intake. Just as people need variety in their diet, so do dogs. After all, wouldn't you get tired of having spaghetti as your only meal for years on end?
Luckily, there is a better way that is both simple and effective... a fresh food diet (either store-bought or homemade). Instead of eating biologically inappropriate foods full of questionable meat sources and additives that can cause health problems, your pup can enjoy simple freshly cooked meals.
You might be wondering... won't this homemade cooking take a long time? Or isn't this more expensive than buying a bag of food at my local store? This book will guide you through the entire process and you will find preparing healthy food for your dog is easier and less expensive than you think.
Here's just a tiny bit of what you'll discover inside our 'Dog Nutrition & Cookbook'
- The problems with commercial pet foods (these facts will shock and surprise you).
- The 7 major nutrients dogs need in their diet.
- How much should your dog eat?
- Do you own a puppy or a senior dog? A large breed or a small guy or gal? They all have a different set of nutritional demands, and it's all covered inside.
- 25 foods dogs should steer clear of at all costs.
- More than 17 'PAWsitively' delicious meal recipes and 5 treat recipes that your dog will love and are guaranteed to spoil her/him with nutritional goodness.
- An easy to follow and prepare 2 week meal plan that will save you time and money.
- How to properly read a dog food label and understand what's really inside your dogs food.
- How to make mealtime positive and even more effective with simple training tricks.
... and much, much more.
This is a great book for those looking to get more information on dog nutrition and keeping their dogs healthy. There is a lot of conflicting and overwhelming information out there. This guide simplifies the process and silences the noise.
Ready to get started and find out more? It's as easy as scrolling up and tapping "Buy Now".
- ISBN-13: 9783967720037
- ISBN-10: 3967720039
- Publisher: Admore Publishing
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.44 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 pounds
- Page Count: 210