Much of what we've "heard" about BDSM and the lifestyle is wrong. Our opinions on this lifestyle and art form are oftentimes shaped by other people who have heard something about it and perhaps embellished it to the point of perpetuating myths. The truth is that BDSM is not degrading towards women, and it's also a concept that you will find is not "scary." And even the "pain" that is spoken of is not the type of pain people think it is.
This book is written for Doms/Masters in training. It is written for you, the average guy or gal, who doesn't already have a closet full of leather and whips, and who really has little idea about what BDSM is besides what they've heard about it.
What you are going to find out, is that the Dom/Master actually has the more complicated role. The master has the task of giving pleasure and discipline to the slave or sub. A great deal of what you do as a Dom will be for the benefit of a sub. You must derive pleasure from giving, have a great desire to please a partner, and not simply take what you want.
Still interested? Good. Now that we know you're a REAL master in training, one that will respect the rules, respect the slave you have power over, and follow protocol, you can begin your Dom training. Only then can you truly earn the utmost respect and admiration from your sub.
In Volume 1 of this series we are going to discuss:
- How to think and act like a Dom
- What the slave expects from you
- What not to do and what instincts you do NOT want to follow
- Your motivation and your goals
- How to find out a sub's taboo
- How to negotiate, find agreement and ensure that game play is always safe
- How to make a slave yearn for you and desire to be controlled by you
- And much more...
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781517620202
- ISBN-10: 1517620201
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2015
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.26 pounds
- Page Count: 110