Parents, does your child struggle with talking about how they feel? Is it like "pulling teeth" to get them to open up about their emotions?
Educators, do you like encouraging your students, but find it difficult sometimes when a student distances themselves from classmates or shuts down?
If it's "Yes" to one or both of these questions, then this book is a must read This book will inspire a whole generation to unleash their inner queen and king
- Teaches children positive ways of learning how to cope with emotions.
- Empowering book about celebrating the way you look, who you are, and where you come from.
- Encourages self-confidence, self-love, self-esteem, kindness, awareness for yourself and towards others.
- Inspires all children to feel better about themselves and love themselves despite difficult situations.
Received Amazing Early Praise reviews from educators and parents around the country This is perfect for teachers and school counselors
who could use it for a lesson in their social-emotional curriculum. Inspired by the author's childhood experience--Louise is a happy young girl
who loves her family and school. Until, one day, her parents visit the school and other kids begin to tease her because her dad is black, and her mom is white. One day, Louise has a dream about talking pumpkins, and their kindness helps her to slowly realize that being different is what makes her special.
This book has 50 pages with over 35 beautiful illustrations and also includes exclusive printable bonus materials - an "I Love Me" award that can be downloaded and framed for every child to hang in their room, as well as an "I Love Me" word search puzzle using high self-esteem words to build self-confidence and high self-esteem, which can also be downloaded.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781953453006
- ISBN-10: 1953453007
- Publisher: High Self-Esteem Group
- Publish Date: November 2020
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.31 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 pounds
- Page Count: 52
- Reading Level: Ages 7-10