Prepare for a double dose of romance and fun when two sets of Amish twins find love.
Identical brothers Zeb and Zeke Bontrager aren't looking for love. They have their hands full with a new horse farm, a half-finished ranch house, and a wild colt, thanks to Zeke's hasty business dealings. Now Zeb must contend with Zeke's bad decisions, hidden debts, and tendency to avoid responsibility, which threaten their good standing in the Birch Creek Amish community.
When a newspaper ad prompts Darla King to travel to Birch Creek in search of a husband, her identical twin, Amanda, promises their parents she'll convince Darla to come home. After all, Amanda is the responsible and reliable one. She has always protected Darla, who acts on impulse and trusts people too easily. The sisters' close relationship is strained as Darla asserts her independence and Amanda grapples with regrets of her past and the longings of her own heart.
When Zeb and Amanda join forces to protect Darla and Zeke from each other, none of them can possibly predict the outcome as all four come face-to-face with their highest hopes and deepest insecurities in the first installment of the Amish Mail-Order Bride series.
- Sweet, inspirational Amish romance
- First in the Amish Mail-Order Bride series, but can be read in any order
- Book 1: A Double Dose of Love
- Book 2: Matched and Married
- Book 3: Love in Plain Sight
- Book length: 77,000 words
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- ISBN-13: 9780310358930
- ISBN-10: 0310358930
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 304