This wonderful full-color drawing book is a treasure trove for anyone who loves fairies. Abound in story books and animation, their delicate form, fluttering wings and magical powers are a source of constant wonder.In this enchanting new book, renowned artist Peter Gray takes readers through step-by-step drawing projects, teaching different drawing techniques and styles. You'll learn: - How to create fairy and elf faces, with their large eyes and small, pointed chins.
- Varying the proportions of your characters, from lithe and slender to rounded and chubby
- Creating beautiful clothing, taking inspiration from flowers and the natural world
- Drawing fairy wings, and the techniques to make them sparkle and flutter Step into the spell-binding world of folk tales and magic with this accessible drawing guide.
- ISBN-13: 9781838576288
- ISBN-10: 1838576282
- Publisher: Arcturus Editions
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 96