Create heroic characters for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
The Player's Handbook is the essential reference for every Dungeons & Dragons roleplayer. It contains rules for character creation and advancement, backgrounds and skills, exploration and combat, equipment, spells, and much more. Use this book to create characters from among the most iconic D&D races and classes.
Publisher's Weekly #1 Best Seller in Hardcover Nonfiction
Wall Street Journal #1 Best Seller in Hardcover Nonfiction
- In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
- Dungeons & Dragons is the world's greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
- ISBN-13: 9780786965601
- ISBN-10: 0786965606
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.42 pounds
- Page Count: 320