The Dysphagia Cookbook is the foremost specialty cookbook for people with difficulty chewing and swallowing.
Add joy and routine back into your meals with nutritious, great-tasting soft food recipes that still emphasize flavor, presentation, texture, aroma, and color. Discover healthy, easy-to-prepare meal plan options for:
- Vegetable, fish, and meat dishes
- Soups, salads, and sauces
- Desserts and fruit
- And more
It's accessible, practical approach provides flexible instructions and suggestions for adapting recipes to fit your personal needs. With tips and advice on ingredients, consistency levels, and kitchen supplies, this easy cookbook is a lifesaver for anyone who doesn't want their happiness put on hold for dysphagia.
- ISBN-13: 9781581823486
- ISBN-10: 1581823487
- Publisher: Cumberland House
- Publish Date: February 2004
- Dimensions: 8.98 x 6.09 x 0.44 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.58 pounds
- Page Count: 161