With The E-Myth Contractor, Michael E. Gerber launches a series of books that apply the E-Myth to specific types of small businesses. The first is aimed at contractors.
This book reveals a radical new mind-set that will free contractors from the tyranny of an unprofitable, unproductive routine. With specific tips on topics as crucial as planning, money and personnel management, The E-Myth Contractor teaches readers how to:
- Implement the ingenious turnkey system of management--a means of creating a business prototype that reflects the business owner's unique set of talents and replicating and distributing them among employees and customers.
- Recognise and manage the four forms of money--income, profit, flow and equity.
- Harness the power of change to expand the company.
The book also provides help on a larger level, leading readers towards becoming business visionaries by relinquishing tactical work and embracing strategic work, by letting go to gain control. Once put into action, Gerber's revolutionary ideas promise not only to help contractors build successful businesses, but successful lives as well.
- ISBN-13: 9780060938468
- ISBN-10: 0060938463
- Publisher: Harper Business
- Publish Date: June 2003
- Dimensions: 8.12 x 5.26 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.26 pounds
- Page Count: 144