Winner winner chicken dinners (and more)-75 beginner-friendly recipes with minimal prep
When it comes to making flavorful, weeknight-friendly meals, there's no ingredient as deliciously versatile as chicken. The Easy Chicken Cookbook is packed with simple recipes that turn the humble chicken into a crowd-pleasing superstar. From snacks and appetizers to lunches and dinners, there's a chicken-focused favorite for home cooks of every expertise level.
This unique chicken cookbook offers recipes organized by convenience: 5 ingredients or fewer, 30 minutes or less, one pan, one pot, and pressure cooker or slow cooker. A mix of classic and contemporary dishes-Hot-Honey-and-Garlic-Glazed Drumsticks, Pad Thai with Crunchy Peanuts, and Pan-Seared Lemon-Pepper Chicken Breasts-use simple, everyday ingredients.
The Easy Chicken Cookbook includes:
- Bird basics-Learn about classic chicken cuts, how to safely handle and store chicken, and beyond.
- Spice it up-Explore 12 super easy sauces and sides that'll help you take your dishes to the next level with this standout chicken cookbook.
- Clear-cut recipes-Discover a convenient index that lists recipes by chicken cut so you can create a meal with the ingredients you have on hand.
Bake, broil, braise, and poach your way to perfect chicken at home-The Easy Chicken Cookbook will show you how
- ISBN-13: 9781647392109
- ISBN-10: 1647392101
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 154