Recreate your favorite Chinese takeout meals at home
Now you can capture the flavors of Chinatown in your own kitchen. This Chinese cookbook makes it quick and easy to prepare Chinese takeout favorites at home with beginner-friendly recipes that anyone can master.
From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, learn how to make classics like Egg Rolls, Hot and Sour Soup, Orange Chicken, Kung Pao Beef, Shrimp Lo Mein, and Sweet Egg Custard Dessert. These step-by-step recipes use simple, affordable, everyday ingredients you can find at most grocery stores and don't require lengthy prep work or complicated cooking techniques.
This Chinese cookbook includes:
- An intro to Chinese cooking--Unlock the flavors of China with detailed information about regional flavor bases, essential ingredients and equipment lists, and tips for making Chinese cooking easy.
- Home takeout menus--Explore convenient pre-planned menus for DIY Dim Sum, a Chinese New Year Feast, Sichuan Night, Classic Cantonese Takeout, and Vegetarian and Vegan Takeout.
- Recipe tips and labels--Find weeknight-friendly recipes quickly with labels for dishes that take 30 minutes or less to prepare, plus recipe-specific suggestions for taking your culinary creations to the next level.
Make authentic, restaurant-quality Chinese meals in the comfort of your own kitchen with help from the Easy Chinese Cookbook.
- ISBN-13: 9781646115877
- ISBN-10: 1646115872
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 158