If You Want A Long And Healthy Life, You Must Prevent Diabetes - Here's How
Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, stroke, heart attacks, and lower limb amputation.
Diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States.
Diabetes can develop slowly and go unnoticed for years - until serious complications arise.
And you're at risk unless you change your lifestyle.
There are two types of diabetes. Type 1 is an autoimmune disease that can only be managed with insulin injections. Type 2, which makes up around 90% of all diabetes cases, is caused by unhealthy nutrition and bad exercise habits.
Yes, a careless approach to nutrition puts you at risk of a life-threatening disease.
To put it simply, we eat too much sugar and too many foods that make our sugar levels rise and fall very quickly. The body, overwhelmed by all of this, slowly becomes resistant to the hormone that manages blood sugar. And then excess sugar starts damaging the delicate walls of tiny blood vessels in your body, especially in the eyes, kidneys, and legs.
And you can prevent this by sticking to a diet that limits sugar and keeps its levels more or less stable.
How exactly do you do it? This book will teach you. It's a practical introduction to diabetes, as well as a diabetes-friendly low-carb cookbook.
Here's what you'll discover:
- An 8-week strategy that's guaranteed to defeat your sugar cravings
- A step-by-step guide to meal planning and meal prep for diabetics, complete with food safety tips and an overview of time-saving cooking methods
- Two monthly meal plans that have been proven to help manage diabetes
- Other dietary approaches that focus on blood sugar management
- Dozens of mouth-watering low-carb recipes - including a whole chapter dedicated to desserts
This book is guaranteed to help you lose weight and manage your blood sugar levels - even if you're not an experienced cook.
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy Now
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781653125845
- ISBN-10: 1653125845
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.27 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 pounds
- Page Count: 112