Master the melting pot of Puerto Rican cooking with 100 classic recipes
Puerto Rican cooking is rich with diverse flavors and textures that come together to create a unique culinary experience you could only find on the Island of Enchantment--until now. The Easy Puerto Rican Cookbook is packed with 100 classic recipes made simple, so you can create mouthwatering meals in your own kitchen with ease.
Discover dozens of weeknight-friendly recipes, including a number of dishes that take 30 minutes or less to prepare and serve. Simplify your routine with recipes containing five ingredients or fewer, one-pot meals, slow-cooker dinners, and more. The authentic recipes in this Puerto Rican cookbook focus on whole foods, so you get all of the incredible flavors of traditional cuisine without the salt, fat, and processed ingredients.
The Easy Puerto Rican Cookbook includes:
- 100 delectable recipes--Get a true taste of the island with delicious recipes for every meal, from cocktails and small plates to entrees, desserts, and beyond.
- Staples from scratch--Try 16 staple recipes like Chicharr n de Cerdo (Fried Pork Belly), Mojo Criollo (Garlic Marinade), and Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce).
- Your Puerto Rican pantry--This beautifully designed Puerto Rican cookbook offers a guide to stocking your kitchen with essentials like annatto seeds, guava paste, and more.
If you've been searching for a Puerto Rican cookbook that simplifies traditional recipes without sacrificing flavor, look no further--The Easy Puerto Rican Cookbook has everything you need.
- ISBN-13: 9781646118038
- ISBN-10: 1646118030
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 154