Introducing Eat Feel Fresh, an all-encompassing healthy cookbook with over 100 healing recipes. Venture on a journey of wellness and serenity with the ancient science of Ayurveda. New to Ayurveda? No worries, we've got you covered Ayurveda teaches that food is a divine medicine with the power to heal, and is packed with holistic healing recipes suited for your individual needs. This beautifully illustrated cookbook gives a detailed look at how to eat according to your body's specific needs, and will help you connect with your inner self. Dive straight in to discover:- Over 100 deliciously recipes including vegan and gluten-free options.
- A clear easy-to-follow overview of basic Ayurvedic principles.
- Comprehensive quizzes to identify your mind-body type to determine the best foods for your body.
- A core focus on make-ahead meals designed for a modern healthy lifestyle. Eat Feel Fresh emphasizes a modernized, plant-based approach to Ayurvedic eating, encouraging you to learn how changes in season and climate affect your digestion and how to adjust what you eat accordingly. Fall in love with cooking and change your relationship with food for the better with this contemporary vegan Ayurvedic cookbook: a must-have health book for anyone interested in adopting Ayurvedic principles to their lifestyle. Doubling up as the perfect gift for yoga practitioners who want to complement their physical practice through nutrition and lifestyle, or generally anyone interested in holistic healing to achieve a healthier, more balanced lifestyle. Wellness of the mind and body is vitally important in how we function as human beings. This healthy eating cookbook provides an essential guide on how to best take care of our most precious asset holistically. It has a personal narrative and author-driven success story as well as practical guidance and beautiful photography, to help you best integrate traditional Ayurvedic wisdom and contemporary nutritional science into your diet.
- ISBN-13: 9781465475626
- ISBN-10: 1465475621
- Publisher: Alpha Books
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Page Count: 256