"In The Elements of Spellcrafting, Jason Miller shares his knowledge, experience, and insights with us and he does it with grace, good humour, and practical common sense. This book will be of interest to anyone interested in the magical arts or wishing to become a better spellcaster."--Judika Illes, author of The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 SpellsThere is no shortage of spells out there. Some books highlight thousands of spells, but do any of them actually work? And how well do they work? I don't mean just getting a result--I mean getting a result that matters, a result that will impact your life or the lives of those you work for. The Elements of Spellcrafting provides the most effective and efficient ways to get things done with magic. The Elements of Spellcrafting identifies and explains 21 keys to successful sorcery--a best practices of sorcery--in three sections:
- Principals and strategies for how best to apply magic before you begin.
- Methods and tactics that will ensure a positive outcome.
- How to take spells to the next level--building a life of spiritual accomplishment and material success beyond the basics.
If you have ever cast a spell that didn't work, The Elements of Spellcrafting will help you figure out why. If you regularly cast spells that seem to work but you still wind up in the same circumstances, this book will definitely help you chart a new course for victorious spellcrafting.
- ISBN-13: 9781632651204
- ISBN-10: 1632651203
- Publisher: New Page Books
- Publish Date: February 2018
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 224