The Diet Designed Just for You
Could the toast you ate for breakfast bring on your afternoon headache? Could the milk in your coffee cause joint pain and brain fog? Could your healthy tofu stir-fry slow your metabolism?
Yes-there is an age-old, powerful connection between what you eat and how you feel. Just as no two bodies are the same, no two diets work for everyone. The only way to discover your ideal diet is to follow an elimination diet that will help you link foods to symptoms and customize a diet that works for you.
Known for their ability to radically improve overall health, elimination diets are growing in popularity. But there's no definitive book that explains how to follow one safely and effectively-until now. Written by two authors who are revered in the alternative health market and functional medicine community, The Elimination Diet guides you through a proven three-phase program that detoxifies the body and promotes fast healing:
- Phase 1: Detoxification--A 2-day liquid fast that includes broths, smoothies, and juices to calm the immune system and removes toxins from the body.
- Phase 2: Elimination--For 2 weeks, you will eliminate potentially inflammatory foods from your diet, which will ease symptoms quickly.
- Phase 3: Customization--For 2 months, you will test different foods to see what works for you and what doesn't, resulting in a tailored diet you can enjoy for life.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781455581863
- ISBN-10: 1455581860
- Publisher: Balance
- Publish Date: October 2016
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 352