Crystals contain ancient power--and with the right knowledge, we can tap into it. The Encyclopedia of Crystals puts this information in your hands in the form of an illustrated compendium of all types of crystals.
Crystals aren't simply stones; when the right crystal is used appropriately, its power can physically heal, invigorate, cultivate love, and even boost creativity. In The Encyclopedia of Crystals, crystal expert Judy Hall draws on over 30 years' experience of working with crystals to provide the definitive reference.
Organized by crystal color for easy reference, The Encyclopedia of Crystals:
- Explains how the colors of crystals relate to the chakras
- Shows you how to cleanse and activate your crystals
- Provides helpful, authoritative advice on healing, meditating, energizing, and more with nothing more than the power within your crystals
In this lavishly illustrated encyclopedia, you will also find information on crystal history, geology, and chemistry, as well and newly discovered stones.
This is an essential addition to the library of anyone who works with crystals.
- ISBN-13: 9781592335824
- ISBN-10: 1592335829
- Publisher: Fair Winds Press (MA)
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Dimensions: 11.07 x 8.81 x 0.72 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.62 pounds
- Page Count: 288