An illustrated adaptation of the bestselling business fable, The Energy Bus, teaches children the benefits of staying positive
In this illustrated adaptation of the bestselling fable, The Energy Bus, author Jon Gordon shows children how to overcome negativity, bullies and everyday challenges to be their best. The Energy Bus For Kids is a story that will teach kids how to find their inner motivation and pass on that positive energy to others.
- The Energy Bus For Kids presents five rules for the Ride of Your Life
- Teaches kids how to fuel your ride with positive energy
- Shares with kids how to love the people you share your journey with and how to enjoy the ride
Positive kids become positive adults. So get kids on the Energy Bus and infuse their lives with a newfound vision, attitude, and positivity.
- ISBN-13: 9781118287354
- ISBN-10: 1118287355
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: August 2012
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 10.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 48
- Reading Level: Ages 5-8