The engaging, self-guided way to learn how to write better in English
Mastering English grammar can be a real challenge. But, with a little practice and patience, you can discover how to communicate better through self-study in your spare time. The English Grammar Workbook for Adults is here to help improve your writing fluency so you can gain confidence while crafting emails, cover letters, conducting daily business, and personal correspondence.
No matter your current skill level, this English grammar workbook has everything you need to learn essential elements, including nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, tenses, and beyond. Then, you'll apply what you've learned to everyday situations you could encounter at school, at work, social situations, creative writing, online, and more.
The English Grammar Workbook for Adults features:
- Fun & functional--This clear, concise book is essential for ESL/EFL and other grammar students who want to work on writing English.
- Situational success--Get expert tips on how grammar applies to real-world scenarios.
- Easy to use--Find quick answers to your English grammar questions using text boxes and the expanded index in the back of the book.
Learning how to communicate more clearly is a snap with The English Grammar Workbook for Adults.
- ISBN-13: 9781646113194
- ISBN-10: 1646113195
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.57 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.24 pounds
- Page Count: 208