So, you have heard something about the Enneagram system or perhaps even saw an Enneagram personality test on some website? Yet, the Enneagram still remains a mystery to you and you'd finally like to get a complete understanding of what it has to offer?
Well, your search ends here It's time for you to join the group of the Enneagram Masters and discover new and deeper meaning in your life. In an easy to follow manner this Enneagram guide by Anne Brennan will help you truly understand yourself - your thoughts, actions and feelings - and explain how to become a better you - be it a partner or a lover, a father or a son, a boss or an employee.
In "The Enneagram Master" you will:
- Learn about the mysterious origin of the Enneagram, what it means, where it came from, and how it will change your life forever.
- Understand how to interpret all nine personality types, their desires, abilities and secrets.
- Learn about the unknown qualities of your Enneagram type and how to avoid mistakes when dealing with other Enneagram personalities
- Discover the Wings and Instinctual subtypes so that you could understand how your personality can be altered or modified by other personal factors.
- Finally, we'll spend some time on the essential tips and tricks for every single Enneatype pairing so that you can strengthen any interpersonal relationship in your life, whether personal, professional or romantic.
So do not wait any longer - uncover the entire story of the Enneagram and transform your life and the life around you with this ancient knowledge
★★ Special 2-in-1 Deal - Buy The Paperback Version And Get The e-Book For FREE ★★
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781790992270
- ISBN-10: 1790992273
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: December 2018
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.19 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.28 pounds
- Page Count: 80