John Bogle puts our obsession with financial success in perspective
Throughout his legendary career, John C. Bogle-founder of the Vanguard Mutual Fund Group and creator of the first index mutual fund-has helped investors build wealth the right way and led a tireless campaign to restore common sense to the investment world. Along the way, he's seen how destructive an obsession with financial success can be. Now, with Enough., he puts this dilemma in perspective.
Inspired in large measure by the hundreds of lectures Bogle has delivered to professional groups and college students in recent years, Enough. seeks, paraphrasing Kurt Vonnegut, to poison our minds with a little humanity. Page by page, Bogle thoughtfully considers what enough actually means as it relates to money, business, and life.
- Reveals Bogle's unparalleled insights on money and what we should consider as the true treasures in our lives
- Details the values we should emulate in our business and professional callings
- Contains thought-provoking life lessons regarding our individual roles in society
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this unique book examines what it truly means to have enough in world increasingly focused on status and score-keeping.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780470398517
- ISBN-10: 0470398515
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: October 2008
- Dimensions: 7.05 x 5.35 x 0.99 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 288