Discover how effortless air frying can be with this beginner's cookbook
Satisfy your cravings for classic fried foods--without all the oil, calories, or mess. Designed for air fryers with frying baskets, this essential cookbook is filled with beginner-friendly recipes that will have you preparing healthy versions of family favorites in no time.
What sets this air fryer cookbook apart:
- Air fryer authority--Make classic fried foods with confidence, courtesy of reliable cooking charts that list quantity, time, temperature, and quick prep tips, ensuring success even if you're a frying novice.
- Clear guidance--Learn how to maintain your air fryer with step-by-step instructions that illuminate every function so you're ready to safely bake, roast, or steam your way to a delicious meal.
- Simple recipes--Indulge in 75 delectable dishes that are easy to make, regardless of how much air frying experience you have.
Whip up healthy meals that still sizzle with The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners.
- ISBN-13: 9781646111510
- ISBN-10: 1646111516
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 142