A New York Times bestseller-the best way to start.
What are essential oils? Which ones should you keep in your personal apothecary? And most importantly, how can you use them to heal and enhance well-being? Essential Oils for Beginners is the definitive handbook for learning all of this and more as you discover the power of essential oils.
Learn how to expertly blend essential oils and create your own aromatherapy mixes to soothe your body, mind, and home. With 85 remedies that address everything from uplifting your mood to treating an upset stomach to cosmetic uses for your hair and skin, you'll have all of the guidance you need to devote yourself to natural healing and health.
Essential Oils for Beginners includes:
- Essential Oils 101-Learn what essential oils are and how to build your collection and store it.
- Cures for Mind and Body-Harness the power of essential oils for common ailments like headaches, morning sickness, muscle pain, stress, and more.
- Cosmetic and Home Uses-Explore the many uses of essential oils-as an air freshener, in candles and cleaning supplies, as a bug repellant, and much more.
If you're interested in natural remedies, open this book and learn everything you need to use the power of essential oils for healing.
- ISBN-13: 9781623152390
- ISBN-10: 1623152399
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: September 2013
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 246