NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - More than one million copies sold Essentialism isn't about getting more done in less time. It's about getting only the right things done.
Featuring the new Essentialism 21-Day Challenge - "A timely, essential read for anyone who feels overcommitted, overloaded, or overworked."--Adam Grant
Have you ever:
- found yourself stretched too thin?
- simultaneously felt overworked and underutilized?
- felt busy but not productive?
- felt like your time is constantly being hijacked by other people's agendas? If you answered yes to any of these, the way out is the Way of the Essentialist. Essentialism is more than a time-management strategy or a productivity technique. It is a systematic discipline for discerning what is absolutely essential, then eliminating everything that is not, so we can make the highest possible contribution toward the things that really matter. By forcing us to apply more selective criteria for what is Essential, the disciplined pursuit of less empowers us to reclaim control of our own choices about where to spend our precious time and energy--instead of giving others the implicit permission to choose for us. Essentialism is not one more thing--it's a whole new way of doing everything. It's about doing less, but better, in every area of our lives. Essentialism is a movement whose time has come.
- ISBN-13: 9780804137409
- ISBN-10: 0804137404
- Publisher: Crown Currency
- Publish Date: December 2020
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.52 pounds
- Page Count: 288