A step-by-step program that shows how to recognize everyday narcissism in ourselves and others and respond in healthy ways
Narcissism, in all forms, is a belief that the world revolves around us, and that what happens in the world happens because of us. Most of us live with a form of narcissism so deeply embedded that we don't even know we have it. This everyday narcissism (EN) comes from a combination of childhood wounds and powerful myths we were taught as children. Everyday Narcissism helps readers understand how EN manifests in their own lives, and teaches them how to heal it. This awareness provides a foundation for creating greater happiness, more fulfilling relationships, less reactivity, and more meaning.
- An essential purchase for anyone having difficulty in a relationship, with a partner, coworker, family member, or other loved one.
- This is the first book for the general reader to specifically address everyday narcissism (EN).
- Features a Foreword by Anne Katherine, best-selling author of Boundaries and Where to Draw the Line.
- ISBN-13: 9781942094456
- ISBN-10: 1942094450
- Publisher: Central Recovery Press
- Publish Date: September 2017
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 192