Are there kids in your life who could benefit from learning more about what respect means? This is the perfect book It discusses the types of respect that each person must earn for themselves--by keeping promises, being honest in what they say and do, and being polite and respectful to others. Boys and girls learn that people who are different deserve just as much respect as close friends.
Parents, teachers, and gift givers will find:
- language that is simple, direct, and easier for younger children to understand
- information about respect and all the different types of respect
- a helpful book written by a psychotherapist and counselor
- a whole series of books for children to explore emotional issues
The A First Look At series promotes positive interaction among children, parents, and teachers, and encourage kids to ask questions and confront social and emotional questions that sometimes present problems. Books feature appealing full-color illustrations on every page plus a page of advice to parents and teachers.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780764145179
- ISBN-10: 0764145177
- Publisher: B.E.S.
- Publish Date: October 2010
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 9.3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 4-7