All you need--from bonjour to au revoir French is not only the language of love, it's the language of diplomacy, business, fine wines, and style. With The Everything Learning French Book, 2nd Edition with CD, you'll be speaking everyday French in a matter of days. Featuring easy-to-follow vocabulary lists, along with complete instruction on written and spoken grammar, you'll learn:
- The basics of the French alphabet and accents.
- Bonjour Comment allez-vous? Common French phrases and greetings.
- Je voudrais un café au lait, s'il vous plait. The polite way to place orders and make requests.
- Merci beaucoup. Guidelines to French etiquette.
This completely updated edition includes an audio CD to help you perfect your accent and talk like a native. Be prepared for anything Travel abroad, apply for a job with a French company, or order dinner in flawless French maintenant
- ISBN-13: 9781598694123
- ISBN-10: 159869412X
- Publisher: Everything
- Publish Date: November 2007
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 8 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 352