Do you need a devotional to help connect your family? With 100 devotionals, Faith Forward Family Devotional by authors Patrick and Ruth Schwenk equips parents to raise faith-filled kids who know, love, and live for God.
Somewhere between diapers and sippy cups, piano lessons and soccer practice, dating and college searches, even the most well-intentioned family can lose sight of creating a God-centered home. As parents of four, pastor Patrick Schwenk and his wife, Ruth, of The Better Mom blog, understand the challenges--and importance--of raising faith-filled kids.
- Patrick and Ruth help you pass on your faith with devotions you can do at your own pace as a family.
- Each devotion features a Bible passage, a teaching that's applicable for kids of any age, key ideas to learn about God and His character, questions to spark family discussion, and a prayer.
- Faith Forward Family Devotional is aimed primarily at families with kids ages 8-12, but it also includes ideas for activities for younger children and recommendations for further study for older kids, so the whole family can join in the devotional gathering.
You've passed down to your kids your last name, your love, and maybe your sense of humor or favorite hobbies. But have you passed down the most important thing: your faith? Faith Forward Family Devotional helps you grow closer to your kids as they grow closer to God. Whatever season of parenting you are in, sharing this devotional time together will help your children nourish a faith that lasts a lifetime.
- ISBN-13: 9780310453147
- ISBN-10: 0310453143
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 224