A valuable new companion journal for the best-selling Falling Upward
In Falling Upward, Fr. Richard Rohr seeks to help readers understand the tasks of the two halves of life and to show them that those who have fallen, failed, or "gone down" are the only ones who understand "up." The Companion Journal helps those who have (and those who have not) read Falling Upward to engage more deeply with the questions the book raises. Using a blend of quotes, questions for individual and group reflection, stories, and suggestions for spiritual practices, it provides a wise guide for deepening the spiritual journey. . . at any time of life.
- Explains why the second half of life can and should be full of spiritual richness
- Offers tools for spiritual growth and greater understanding of the ideas in Falling Upward
- Richard Rohr is a regular contributing writer for Sojourners and Tikkun magazines
This important companion to Falling Upward is an excellent tool for exploring the counterintuitive messages of how we grow spiritually.
- ISBN-13: 9781118428566
- ISBN-10: 1118428560
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Publish Date: January 2013
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 208