The FCCERS-R is a thorough revision of the widely used program quality assessment instrument, Family Day Care Rating Scale(R). Designed for use in family child care programs, it is suitable for programs serving children from infancy through school-age. Following extensive input from users of the original scale, the authors have made many improvements and innovations that will make this program resource even more effective and easy to use.
New for the Revised Edition
- Accommodates the wider age range often found in family child care programs.
- A deeper focus on sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic diversity.
- The special needs of exceptional children have been added to the main scale items and indicators.
- An additional subscale called "Program Structure."
- An expanded score sheet that includes space and forms to collect specific information needed for accurate scoring.
- A new layout, with each item on a separate page along with the Notes for Clarification and Questions.
- Space and Furnishings
- Personal Care Routines
- Listening and Talking
- Program Structure
- Parents and Provider
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780807747254
- ISBN-10: 0807747254
- Publisher: Teachers College Press
- Publish Date: April 2007
- Dimensions: 8.49 x 11.08 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 pounds
- Page Count: 67