No one wakes up and decides, "I'm planning to ruin my marriage, neglect my kids, and cause mistrust in my family." Yet our personal pursuits and busyness can lead us there. In this book, marriage and leadership coaches Dr. Josh and Christi Straub show how seven core decisions can help us put what's most important center stage in our lives.
Famous at Home is Josh and Christi's realistic, grace-filled look at the struggles families face in a culture that competes for their time, attention, and identity. Whether you've found yourself putting more effort into becoming famous on stages outside the home, or your stage is the home, Famous at Home offers guidance and inspiration to help you give your family the best version of you instead of your leftovers.
Famous at Home will help you and your spouse
- Be on the same team--fighting for each other and not against each other
- Stay emotionally connected even if work, distance, or busyness are in the way
- Deeply invest in the emotional lives of your children
- ISBN-13: 9781496454867
- ISBN-10: 1496454863
- Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
- Publish Date: May 2022
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 256