An international bestseller (more than 100,000 in print in the U.S.)--now with a new cover and interior design.
This timeless classic with worldwide appeal (over 1.2 million in print in 32 languages) freshly reveals the freedom and healing that come from discovering God as the perfectly reliable Father--eager to meet every need, ready to give His love. Readers will learn
- how to deal with heart issues that prevent them from calling God Father
- how the Father's compassion heals the deep emotional wounds caused by earthly fathers who don't know how to love...or who just aren't there
- how relationships can be restored and homes reunited
A superb resource for discipleship and counseling. Includes study guide.
- ISBN-13: 9780736912150
- ISBN-10: 0736912150
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: January 2004
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 0.36 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.36 pounds
- Page Count: 144