Weight loss isn't a race. It isn't one size fits all. Everyone wants fast results, but when it comes to losing weight with crash diets, what goes down nearly always comes back up. And weight-loss programs designed to fit "everyone" are often too broad and restrictive to fit into the complicated lives of real people. Drawing on twenty years of experience, Dr. Rangan Chatterjee-BBC personality and author of the bestselling Feel Better in 5-has created a conscious, compassionate, sustainable approach to weight loss that goes far beyond fad diets to find the individual strategies that will work for you.
Packed with quick and easy interventions, this book will help you: - Understand the effects of what, why, when, where and how we eat
- Discover the root cause of your weight gain
- Nourish your body to lose weight without crash diets or grueling workouts
- Build a toolbox of techniques to help you weigh less while living more Feel Great, Lose Weight is a new way to look at weight loss-a 360-degree view that goes beyond calories to see the bigger picture, including not just physical but also mental and environmental factors. With Dr. Chatterjee's guidance and encouragement, you'll turn simple and sustainable lifestyle changes into a more energized, confident, and healthier you.
- ISBN-13: 9781953295057
- ISBN-10: 1953295053
- Publisher: Benbella Books
- Publish Date: March 2021
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Page Count: 272