What if your struggles aren't a barrier to thriving but an invitation into your most vibrant days? Discover how to live a life of joy and fullness, even in the midst of disappointment and broken dreams.
How can you find a way forward when life throws you sucker punches, when you face obstacles that seem to snuff out your faith, when you lose someone precious to you? It is in the sacred space of pain and promise that we can begin to flourish. Even in the midst of disappointment and broken dreams it is possible to grow, be strong, and draw near to God.
In The Fight to Flourish, Jennie Lusko draws on her experiences after the loss of her five-year-old daughter, Lenya, to show you that the ingredients for a fresh and thriving life are right in front of you. Jennie's story will help remind you of how much God loves you, even when life feels unbearable.
With grit and grace, Jennie will help you:
- Discover that flourishing is not an impossible destination but a divine revelation of where you are right now
- Find relief from the weight of overwhelming circumstances by resting in the realization that God is fighting for you
- Trust that God is growing you in the gap between your expectations and your experience
The word flourish is written all over you and your future. Discover the ongoing strength that Jennie has found and learn to reengage in life with renewed strength and confidence.
- ISBN-13: 9780785232148
- ISBN-10: 0785232141
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 288