NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Your playbook to becoming who God created you to be: a man who knows how to fight for what's right.
Pastor, bestselling author, husband, and father Craig Groeschel helps you uncover who you really are--a powerful man with the heart of a warrior. With God's help, you'll find strength to fight the battles you know you must win: the ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of those you love most.
Groeschel examines the life of Samson--a strong man with glaring weaknesses. Like many men, Samson taunted his enemy and rationalized his sins. The good news is God's grace is greater than your worst sin. By looking at Samson's life, you will . . .
- Learn to defeat the demons that make strong men weak.
- Tap into a strength you never knew was possible.
- And become who God made you to be--a man who knows how to fight for what's right.
Don't just fight like a man. Fight like a man of God. For God's sake . . . FIGHT
Spanish edition also available, as well as a video study and study guide.
- ISBN-13: 9780310333746
- ISBN-10: 0310333741
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds
- Page Count: 160