Financial Management 101: Get a Grip on Your Business Numbers is the second book in the "Numbers 101 for Small Business" series. This book covers business planning, from understanding financial statements to budgeting for advertising. Angie Mohr's easy-to-understand approach to small-business planning and management ensures that the money coming in is always greater than the money going out!
- Analyze financial data to stay in touch with the heart of your business
- Measure your business success and pinpoint new opportunities
- Understand your business from the inside out
"Even Microsoft and Ford started in someone's basement or garage," says Angie Mohr, "but people all over the world have been given and idealized and unrealistic view of how to operate a business, and most discount the importance of the basics."
- ISBN-13: 9781551808055
- ISBN-10: 1551808056
- Publisher: Self-Counsel Press
- Publish Date: February 2008
- Dimensions: 9.74 x 8.28 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 184