Featuring 75 family-friendly recipes straight from the ranch, this is a "beautiful, candid, heartfelt window into the life, kitchen, and home of a] wildly successful rancher and businesswoman" (Erin Benzakein, New York Times-bestselling author of Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers).
Explore home and family on the ranch with Mary Heffernan--rancher, entrepreneur, restaurateur, wife and mother. Together with her husband, Brian, they own Five Marys Farms and are raising their four daughters--all named Mary--while pasture-raising cattle, pigs, and heritage lambs. Their work ethic is as strong as their commitment to family, and Mary believes in nourishing meals shared together--in their cozy cabin in winter and around the outdoor camp kitchen in summer.
- Loaded Carne Asada Nachos
- Wood-Fired Porterhouse Steak with Mushroom- Shallot Sauce
- Chili-Rubbed Pork Chops with Charred-Corn Salsa
- Grilled Lamb Sliders with Tomato Chutney and Havarti
- Crispy Brussels Sprout Salad with Citrus-Maple Vinaigrette
- Cast-Iron Hasselback Potatoes
- Mary's Lemon-Bourbon Sidecars
- Sweet Drop Biscuits with Grilled Peaches and Cream Evocative photos capture the breathtaking beauty of the ranch, the carefree joy of the girls with their horses, the majestic Great Pyrenees who roam the land, and so much more. Get ready to fall in love with ranch life, hearty recipes, and the Five Marys. "A book that makes you want to leave the city and move to a ranch to have this kind of life yourself."
--Tiffani Thiessen, actress, producer, TV host and author
- ISBN-13: 9781632173072
- ISBN-10: 1632173077
- Publisher: Sasquatch Books
- Publish Date: September 2020
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 8 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Page Count: 288